Your intellectual property and confidential information are your most important and valuable business assets, as they identify your “brand” and differentiate you from your competitors. They require careful and thorough protection.
To keep your brand safe and out of potential competitors’ hands, we can:
- Set up appropriate procedures for protection of confidential information and intellectual property
- Prepare confidentiality agreements
- Register and protect your trading names, trademarks, business names and other intellectual property
- Advise you in relation to protecting copyright, patents and registered designs
- Prepare and review licensing agreements
- Ensure your agreements protect your intellectual property
- Establish intellectual property registers
Read our blog to learn more about protecting your brand with a trademark.